An honest look at today's latest blockbusters, DVD rentals, and TV shows from two ordinary Janes

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Fantastic Four Review



"The channel four news team ... oh wait, it's the Fantastic Four"

I know I saw this movie back in July, but thought this would be helpful first post.

Went with friends to celebrate my special day and watched Fantastic Four. Also, brought ex-boyfriend along, hehe.

Anyway, I thought it was a good movie. All the other movies I've seen this summer have been just plain depressing. War of the Worlds was depressing and the kids in that movie were so annoying! I wish the aliens would just take them already. Madagascar ...okay. It didn't do too much for me. Not sure why. Kingdom of Heaven wasn't that bad, but Orlando Bloom's no Russell Crowe. Sorry Orli. BUT the Fantastic Four was a movie I enjoyed. It has a lot of humor and didn't take itself too seriously. I especially liked Michael Chiklis' performance as the Thing, and Dr. Doom wasn't that corny either. So all in all, I liked it and would recommend it. That and Revenge of the Sith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home